Wishing you a very Happy New Year! May the New Year be filled with God's love, a deeper faith in Him, and all the blessings He has to offer you!
Life just isn't... without Him!
Love,
The Tweedy's
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Happy New Year!
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
5:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a sweet comment you left on my blog. I am flattered.
And what beautiful children you too have. What fun!
The blog books are wonderful, I did the first one last year and have really enjoyed going back through and re-reading old posts. There is a site called blurb.com. That's where I do mine from. They make it pretty easy.
Best of luck! And Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to the Tweedy Family! Your Christmas BLOGS looked amazing! What a fun Christmas for the kids!! You guys looks so great, happy, and healthy! Hope you are having a great New Year so far!! Love, Kel xoxo
Isn't PS I Love You the best! It's in my top 5 for sure! That is a great idea to make a book from the BLOG. I definitely want to do that, you figure it's like digital scrapbooking and it's all done! I will always scrapbook Christmas albums, only because I save everyone's picture cards each year in them, otherwise digital is the way to go for me now!! So I tried this privacy thing on the BLOG and none of my family can see it now. I think I may make it public again, I had to try though. That is so funny that you found the Wirthlin's BLOG. THey are best friend's with Jenny's family, what a small world!! I am going to check out that Blurb.com right now! Thanks!! Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment