Sleep Over... Well... Almost!
Lorielle had her very first sleep over! With who, you ask? Jocelyn... Her BFF... of course! The girls have been asking for a very long time... and so... on Friday evening... Jocelyn packed her backpack and headed on over! The girls played in the backyard... and then ran to Lorielle's room where they had Daddy set up Lorielle's Cinderella tent. They played Barbie's... American Girl Dolls... school... had Corn Dogs for dinner... and played some more! The girls then decided it was movie time... as they snuggled into their "camp" in the loft... they were served Root Beer Floats! M'mmm! For the first 30 minutes they watched Amercian Girl's -Molly... but, then switched to American Girl's - Samantha! Half way through the movie... Lorielle fell asleep (according to Daddy... that is just what Mommy does, too!) ... Poor Jocelyn! But Logan and I did our best to keep her company as we all watched the movie. When the movie was over... Jocelyn looked like she might be missing her Mommy and Daddy... so, I offered to sleep in the loft with them. I ran to my room to put on my PJ's... and when I returned she asked if she could go home. Or course! I helped her pack back up... and Bob drove her home. Silly girls! No doubt, there will be many more sleep overs to come with these two BFF's!
Friday, February 26, 2010
American Girl
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment