Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Legoland!

Our "big" event during Spring Break was... our family's first trip to Legoland! We asked Lorielle and Logan separately... where they "might" like to go if they had their choice... Seaworld... Legoland... or the Zoo. They each picked Legoland... which made it easy for Bob and I to decide! It was a fun day... a bit crowded of course... but, all in all... a perfect way to spend a special family day during Spring Break!


Excited... and ready to go!


I am sure there will come a day where lil' brother won't appreciate a kiss on the head from big sister... but for now... these moments are precious!

Mommy... and her kiddos!


Daddy... and his silly crew!












One day... my lil' girl informed me... she would like to go on a real Safari... uhmm... only if Mommy can go, too!






Mommy... and her lil' man... taking it all in!














Daddy... and his lil' girl... who isn't so lil' anymore!






As we were waiting in line to ride the Helicopters... Lorielle tapped on my shoulder... and nervously said... "Mamma, does something look different on my face?" I looked down... sensing the panic in her voice. "Uhm... no, I don't think so... you look okay. Does something not feel right? Oh wait... you are missing your bottom tooth!" We all started laughing... and so did everyone else in line! We aren't sure where it came out... but, we think it might have fallen out while she was eating a Churro.


Oh, that toothless lil' grin! Priceless!


And now... a lil' bit of panic... "Mom, am I going to be okay if I swallowed my tooth?" "Yes Sweet Pea... you will be just fine!" ... "But, what about the Tooth Fairy?" ... "We will just leave her a note and tell her we don't know where the tooth went!"




We had to keep the camera dry... so Mommy opted to stay behind with it! Darn! (Shhh... don't tell anyone... I really didn't feel like getting wet! I know... total Party Pooper, huh!)







They still tried to get me wet... even with the camera!






And now... dinner at Anthony's on the patio! M'mmm... good! The perfect way to end a perfect day!

0 comments: