Saturday, September 17, 2011

LA County Fair

Growing up I went to the LA County Fair every year with my elementary school... 2nd Grade through 8th Grade! Talk about memories! I so love tradition! However, Bob and the kiddos have never been! Every year we talk about going... and never do. So, this year... Mommy decided it was time to go! We woke up this morning with nothing planned on the agenda... so, I told everybody to get dressed for a day of fun... and head to the car! It wasn't until we were all buckled in... I let them in on the surprise!






Logan almost had his fingered nibbled on... ouch!


Baaaaa...


Oink! Oink!











The snow cone is almost as big as Lorielle! Her and I shared it... but, we both thought the Lime flavor was the best! Yum!

Logan opted for an ice-cream with a cone... in a cup!

And of course... he always has to ham it up for the camera!



Dinosaur time!

Logan wasn't thrilled... and for the first few minutes... he wouldn't even look at them!

I love how he clutches onto Daddy's shirt for security!



















Daddy's turn for a "treat"...
well, I told him it should be breakfast, lunch, AND dinner!

Talk about a HUGE turkey leg! (Uhmmm... gross!)
The day started out nice and cool... but, by the time the afternoon hit... it was in the 90's. So, we left about 3pm. We all had fun checking out the animals and other "stuff". Of course, the kiddos were a bit disappointed that we didn't go on any rides... but, I never did as a kid either! I know... total boring mommy, huh? I just don't trust the rides... or the people that run them. But... it was still a great day!

0 comments: