Friday, December 2, 2011

CrAzY Hair Day!

Lorielle's favorite day of the school year...
SRA CrAzY Hair Day!
Introducing... our very own...
Cindy Lou Who!











Lorielle and one of her BFF's... Allison!

Lorielle and Kayleigh

Cindy Lou Who was quite popular this year!
Lorielle has begged me to give her Cindy Lou Who hair every year. I have never been able to figure out a way to do it. But, this year... I thought I would give it a try! We used a paper cup to hold up her hair... and a lot of hairspray! She loved it... and of course was in "Whoville Heaven" all day! She thought when I picked her up from school we could go shopping. Haha! She was so disappointed when she had to take it down and wash it tonight... but, I promised her I would it for her again! Oh my...

0 comments: