Simple! Yes, this year... we kept Christmas Eve... simple! Every moment with my children is priceless... and I certainly didn't want to miss this special time of year being "busy"... So, as Bob and I hosted Christmas Eve Dinner... we kept it simple... paper plates and cups... and a simple, but delicious dinner! And with simple... we enjoyed precious family moments... our ears rang with giggles of excitement and joy... and our hearts were filled with the innocence this time of year can bring!
Dancing... of course... with Lorielle there is always dancing!
And yes... Logan had to join in on the fun! Poor lil' guy... he tries to do everything that sister does... even it it means lifting his sweater as sister does her dress!



Hugs for Great Grandma!
Helping Great Grandma to her chair! What a sweet lil' gentleman we have!
Santa... Oh, I mean... Miss Lorielle! Goofy Girl... that is for sure!
Silly Great Grandma!
We let Lorielle and Logan open their gifts from the Barron Family!
Mrs. Petrina made Lorielle a Barbie blanket! Perfect!
And, Logan a Thomas Blanket! So cute!
1 comments:
I love their blankets! Love Lorielle's rocker face, classic!
Post a Comment