Monday, December 21, 2009

A Magical Evening

The Mission Inn... Lights Galore... and Cinderella's Coach... A Christmas Family Tradition!

Lorielle's 5th year... and Logan's 3rd... and yet they were filled with such anticipation and excitement as if it were their very first time! Precious!










Our horse "King"



Our very first year, Grandpa bought Lorielle a "light-up" butterfly! And, she has played with it and kept it in one piece throughout the years... that is until little brother came along! He worked his "magic" on it this past year... and it was broken and glued more times than I can count! Needless to say, after several "breaks" it couldn't be fixed! So, Grandpa promised Lorielle AND Logan a new one this year! They were SO excited!



I know... I know... our son with a pink butterfly... but, in order to keep Sister's in one piece... Logan had to have his own! They were out of blue and green... so, pink it is!












Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for a magical evening! We all had so much fun!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

How fun! I have always wanted to do this! What a great tradition!