Lorielle and Logan love Peanut Butter Ritz Bitz! This morning, Lorielle asked for them in her lunch. So, I grabbed the box and placed a handful of them in a snack bag for her. As I placed the bag in her lunchbox, I noticed something didn't look quite right with them. I looked closer... and realized there was no Peanut Butter on them. Checked what was left in the box... and sure enough... no Peanut Butter to be found.
Oh Logan... where are you?
Our lil' man had asked for them yesterday. However, he was very insistent that he did not want them in a bowl... he wanted the entire box. I didn't think much of it and let him have the box. When he was done... he neatly folded up the bag, put it back in the box, and put the box back in the pantry. Isn't he a good boy? Ooops... he failed to mention that he pulled them all apart, licked off the peanut butter, and put the crackers back in the bag. Yuck!
Crackers anyone? Logan loves to share!
Next time Buddy... your crackers will be in a bowl!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Crackers Anyone?
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
No thanks, I think I'll pass! :-) Very cute story!
Post a Comment