Saturday, October 30, 2010

Our 2 Lil' Pumpkins

...carving their 2 lil' pumpkins!


Lorielle... taking very seriously... what kind of face her lil' pumpkin will have!


Logan on the other hand... get'n right to work!


Lov'n it!


Logan telling Daddy he would like a "mean face" on his pumpkin!


Mean face it is...


...and away he goes.... done with this pumpkin carving stuff already!


...and let the carving begin! (And yes... as you can see... Logan is still very disinterested!)




"Do you really think I am going to touch this stuff?" (Quite the lil' actress... notice her hand is touching absolutely nothing inside the pumpkin!)


"Oh yes... a spoon... I'll use a spoon!"


"Not quite working like it is supposed to... but, anything is better than having to put my hand in this pumpkin!"


Logan taking a quick peek...


"Ewww... I think I have pumpkin on my hand!"


Daddy pulling the top off of Logan's pumpkin.


"Okay... okay already... I'll put my hand in there! Grossssssss!"


"I guess it isn't all that bad."





Logan's turn... "uhm... no thank you!"


"Oh look Daddy... my hand is up too high to put down there in that silly lil' pumpkin!"


"Oh no... I have pumpkin on my hands... someone help me... please!"


Their two lil' pumpkins!


Logan's

Lorielle's


Boo!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

They turned out so great! What a fun family activity!! Love their grossed out faces, priceless!