Family + Fall + Fun = Family Fall Fun Night at Peltzer's Farms with Lorielle's Brownie Troop! (Minus the car problems, of course!)
Memories... oh memories! Normally it is Logan with the silly faces... tonight though... as you can see it is our lil' Miss Sweet Pea! Wait until she is older... these pictures won't quite be as funny! And look at our lil' Logan... he was trying so hard to have the perfect smile!
Well of course... that didn't last long! Logan didn't dare let his sister have the last laugh!
Lorielle - 1 ... Logan - 2 ... He had to top his sister with the funny faces!
All smiles... at least I had hoped! Looks like not! Apparently taking pictures isn't funny anymore... Logan has had enough... and our funny man has turned into Mr. Grumpy!
Oh, wait he is smiling again (only because Mommy promised if he did... it would be the last picture!)
And we have arrived... only 30 minutes late! Mommy's car decided to have an attitude as we were leaving our driveway. It was parked... and we called Grandma and Grandpa for "back up". (Daddy's car was out of commission too... as he needed new tires and was not safe for the kiddos!)
Look at this TRIO... Logan has absolutely no problem whatsoever fitting in with his sister's friends (as he whispers in Jocelyn's ear... I love you!). Hmmm...
Train Time... Choo...Choo... (and yes... Allison happens to be someone Logan "loves" too... she gave him her Legos!)
"I think I can get this to our car!"
Ice-Cream time!
Uhmmm... can we spell T R O U B L E! Not quite sure we are ready for these two to start school. I am not sure who will tally the most calls from the Principal... The Tweedy's or The Barron's!
...and hay time! Now mind you... Mommy had this nice lil' chat with my two before we left home. NO hay throwing! Last year, I found it in my house and in my car for days... plus, they both itched like crazy. "Uhm... what was that that Mommy said?"
But I am sure it won't be quite this much fun as my sweet lil' children take of their clothes when we get home... and I have an entire hay bale in my house!


1 comments:
So fun! I love all the pictures especially the one of Lorielle and Logan with the pumpkins. That is a framer for sure!! :)
Post a Comment