Today... a lil' bit of "bitter"... a lil' bit of "sweet"! My Grandma... Lorielle and Logan's Great Grandma... is moving to Georgia. Bitter... because we will miss her so! Sweet... because she will no longer be living alone... but will be moving in with my Uncle Larry and Aunt Trina. I have had her close by all of my life... so, it was quite sad to say "good-bye"... yet, I know it is time to share. I have other cousins... who also have children... that will now have a chance to get to know Grandma. We love you Grandma! We can't wait to visit you very soon! Sunday, November 21, 2010
Bittersweet
Today... a lil' bit of "bitter"... a lil' bit of "sweet"! My Grandma... Lorielle and Logan's Great Grandma... is moving to Georgia. Bitter... because we will miss her so! Sweet... because she will no longer be living alone... but will be moving in with my Uncle Larry and Aunt Trina. I have had her close by all of my life... so, it was quite sad to say "good-bye"... yet, I know it is time to share. I have other cousins... who also have children... that will now have a chance to get to know Grandma. We love you Grandma! We can't wait to visit you very soon!
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment