Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho!

It has become a Tweedy family tradition to visit Mr. Claus the day before Thanksgiving! So in keeping with tradition... we did exactly that!
Logan wasn't quite sure this was necessary... as he told me he would send Santa an e-mail this year! Yes, I know... our son has quite a personality!
"Really?"

"Are you sure we have to do this?"


Can you tell they are related?

Almost the exactly same facial expression...

in each picture!


And we have arrived... Logan was hoping for a very long line...

But, it was rather short!

No time to think... he followed his sister... Mommy and Daddy walked towards the Elves...

What no tears? Check out that smile! First time ever!

Lorielle... "I want a baby doll and a stroller!"
Logan... "I want trains and tracks!"

Santa reminding Lorielle and Logan to make sure they keep
their toys picked up if they would like more!

As we walked away... Logan asked me if Santa washed his beard... and if I knew what kind of soap he used. "Why? I asked. "Because it smelled yucky!" ... Lovely!

0 comments: