Thursday, February 10, 2011

Playdate for Boys!

Finally!

Logan and Ace have wanted a play date for a very long time... and finally... today was the day! I wish I would have taken more pictures... but, Mommy and Mrs. Petrina were enjoying some adult "chit-chat" while the boys played. I don't think there was one square inch of carpet that wasn't scattered with toys from Logan's bedroom to the loft. But, the boys had a blast... and Mommy definitely enjoyed time with her friend, too!


Ace and "Doug" (as Ace calls Logan... too funny!) enjoying a snack!



The girls were not happy at all when they found out the boys had played together all day... so, we promised them a play date the very next afternoon! And so... that is exactly what we did... which meant that Ace and "Doug" had a another play date... AND... Mommy and Mrs. Petrina did too! What fun we had!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Sooo cute!! Glad the boys had some time together and you had time to catch up with your friend too!!