This morning... I had the privilege of meeting a very special friend for breakfast! Colleen and I met several years ago... online... as we traveled down a difficult path... called "Infertility". We both had the same doctor... and cycled through IVF together. Although our journeys ended differently... we have remained special friends... and always will be! We share a bond that can never be broken. About 3 1/2 years ago... Colleen and her husband Dave moved to New Jersey. So... we don't see each other often... but, we e-mail almost daily! Her visits to California are quite special... and one day... I hope to visit her in New Jersey! Thank you Colleen for such a special morning... I wish we could do it more often!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Friends!
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment