I have so many memories of Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor growing up! Celebrating birthdays... and almost always taking home some special kind of candy... and a plastic zoo animal from a sundae. Oh, what fun! Bob has many memories, too... although... he never took home a plastic zoo animal and feels like he missed out! Farrell's disappeared for some time... but, they are back again... and so I thought it would be totally fun to take Lorielle for her 8th birthday! She wasn't quite sure what to expect...



Our birthday girl!
Two kids in a candy store!
Old fashion candy... everywhere! M'mmm...

All smiles now...

but, as we were taking pictures...

...and they started singing...

banging the drum... and sirens ringing...

the smile quickly faded...
PANIC!

And, so she began asking me... begging me...
"Mom, please don't have them sing to me, okay?"

Enjoying the balloon lady...

Well, Logan was... Lorielle is still in panic mode!


Lil' Mermaid! So cute!
(Trying to smile...)

Logan was very into it...




His orange dog on a leash... so funny... so Logan!

Notice Lorielle... she was trying to make sure no one was headed her way...

Logan... all smiles! Lorielle... keeping watch!

...and here they are!

Our waiter told her there was no room for shyness here!

Stand up on that chair!

Logan thought he would help his sister out... and stand up, too!
(Although, I think he thought they were singing to him too!)


Happy Birthday!


...and now she can relax... and enjoy her sundae!

M'mmm...

Happy 8th Birthday Lil' Miss Sweet Pea!
(And now that it is over... I can tell you Lorielle... I used to panic too!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment