Spirit... We've Got Spirit!
So Stand Up and Let's Hear It!
Clap Your Hands... Stomp Your Feet!
Our Spirit Can't Be Beat!
Spirit Week... Fun, So Much Fun!
PJ Day ...

Sports Day...
cRaZy Hair Day...




Mix-N-Match Day...



School Spirit Day (Colors: White, Grey, Maroon)...

(School T-Shirt Is Still On Order).
Can you guess Lorielle's favorite day? Yes, crazy hair day... she loved the pink hair! After school, we had to run a few errands - including a trip to her doctors office for her annual flu shot. You should have seen the looks I was given. If looks could "kill"... yikes!!! Oh well... it was all in fun! Lorielle completely understands that pink hair on a daily basis is not acceptable... not even when she is 16!
Friday, September 19, 2008
~ ~ S P I R I T ~ ~
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Those pictures are so great! I remember those days in Junior High, my favorite was pajama day of course!! I love her crazy hair!!
Post a Comment