3 Years Old - 35 lbs. - 39.5"
Logan,
My handsome lil' man... Happy, Happy 3rd Birthday! My, oh my... where or where do I begin? I love you so very much Logan... with all of my heart and soul... with every fiber of my being. As I sit here today... I am still absolutely amazed that I have a little boy... a son... YOU! Logan you are such a special little boy! You are the funniest of funny... filled to the brim with personality! Buddy you make Mommy laugh every single day! My clown... my lil' ham... jokester to the max! That lil' laugh that comes from deep within... makes Mommy's heart giggle with JOY! Your smile melts my heart... over and over again! Tough... oh yeah... you are Tonka Tough! Your strength... both "inside" and "out"... amazes me! Stubborn... definitely! I think you received a double dose in those Checkwood-Tweedy genes (sorry!) But lil' man... I think your ever so gentle and loving heart touches me the most! You have opened Mommy's heart to facets I never knew it had. I love you!
I once knew only pink and purple... dolls, Barbies, and Princesses... but, now my world is complete with green and blue... Thomas, Lightning McQueen, and Toy Story! Never did I imagine I would "know" Thomas, Percy, James... but, I love it! Cars... trucks... trains... and Lego's too... you love them all! Always on the move... that is you lil' man! You are so very inquisitive... always asking questions - trying to figure out the world and all that is in it! I can almost see the "wheels turning" in that cute lil' head. Smart... for sure! Watch out world! But yet... you still love to snuggle! Asking Mommy several times during the day "can we snuggle?"... and of course, always before bedtime! That is a must! I think I can still say you are definitely Mommy's lil' boy... but, Daddy is certainly "moving up". I know one day soon it will change... but, for now I am savoring every single precious moment! You are such a BIG BOY now! Completely potty-trained... and all on your own. We are so proud of your accomplishment Logan! I know you are quite proud too! You and I have become quite the Karaoke team... I love listening to you sing! It is just precious! And, as I listen to you and sister play together... I thank God for the relationship the two of you already share!
Logan, I know this year hasn't been easy... but, Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you! You have been so strong - at times much stronger than Daddy and I! I am sorry that you have been through so much... if I could take it all away I would! I pray for you each and every day... several times each day... and I know that God's arms are wrapped around you and He will always take care of you. We will get through this... I know we will!
I will always remember your birth day Logan! The precious memories are etched into my heart forever! The first time I held you... the first time I kissed your head... I loved you with all of my heart then... and I love you even more now!
Happy, Happy 3rd Birthday Logan! I am so blessed to be your Mommy!
Kisses and Hugs... and lots of Love!
Mommy
xoxoxoxo
*********
Favorites at Three!
Food: Depends on the day of the week... "Pull Apart" (string) Cheese... Chicken... Oatmeal... Ritz Peanut Butter Crackers
Drink: Orange Juice
Toy: Thomas The Tank Engine
Outside: Riding your "bike" (Big Wheel) (You would live outside if I let you!)
Bedtime Buddy: Stuffed Lightning McQueen... and your flashlight. And, on most nights... a train or two tucked somewhere in the blanket.
Movie: Hero Of The Rails
T.V.: Caillou, Dragon Tails, Bob The Builder, Kipper, and of course, anything Thomas.
Song: "Who Let The Dogs Out" ... "You Have A Friend In Me..."
Book: Thomas Stories
Favorite Color: Orange
Monday, May 31, 2010
Happy 3rd Birthday Logan!
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment