... I MISS You!
My Dear Lil' Miss Sweet Pea... How much I love you! Oh, so much more than you will ever know... my love for you is ENDLESS! Yes munchkin... higher than the sky... bigger than the world... and much deeper than the oceans! I LOVE YOU! Always and forever! Daddy and I will miss you SO MUCH! And, I know you are missing Mommy before I even leave... but, please have a super, great time with Grandma and Grandpa! I know the last few days have been a bit hectic trying to get everyone packed... but, I want you to know how much I enjoyed our lil' chats. My heart giggles every time I remember your question as we were making your bed... "Mommy, can I ask you a question?" "Yes Sweetie!" "Doesn't it say in the Bible that parents shouldn't leave their children to go away together?" And remember what I explained... Mommy and Daddy need time to be together just as you do with your BFF's, right? It doesn't mean we love you any less! I am sorry that you don't like my new hair color... but, so happy you like the way it is cut! Oh, and thank you for picking out my nail polish! I love it... and think my toes look pretty all because of you! Thank you for helping me pick out my outfits! You are a true "fashionista" inside and out! I love you precious little girl! Have fun... enjoy your time with Grandma and Grandpa... and be a good girl - as you always are! Love, Hugs, and Kisses... Mommy!
My precious lil' Miracles! I love you!
My Handsome Lil' Bud-Bud! Oh my goodness lil' man... how much I love you! I never imagined how a little boy could capture my heart! You did... and always will... I LOVE YOU forever and ever! Mommy and Daddy will miss you SO MUCH! And yes... I know how much you will miss us. But, I also know how much fun you will have with Grandma and Grandpa! Snuggle with Grandma each night like you do with Mommy. And keep Grandpa busy with your adventurous spirit... and inquisitive mind. I am so proud of you Logan for going on the big potty... you are such a big boy! Keep up the good work! I am sorry you don't like the color of my nail polish... I will change it to yellow or orange when I come home, okay? Be good Buddy... be nice to "Sister Sue" and I will see you in a few days! I love you! Love, Hugs, and Kisses... Mommy!
Don't forget to check your bags... there is a surprise for each of you! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
I LOVE You!
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment