Thursday, May 27, 2010

Potty Talk

Cars... Lightning McQueen - Tow Mator...
Toy Story... Woody - Buzz Lightyear...
Thomas The Tank Engine... James - Percy

...

Nope... we aren't talk'n TOYS... we are talk'n BIG BOY UNDERWEAR! Yup, my lil' boy is officially out of diapers... and sit'n on the potty!

...

Now for many... I am sure this is no big deal... but, in our house... it certainly is! No more diapers!


And, the biggest surprise of all... is that our lil' man did it all by himself! Mommy thought her lil' boy just might be going to kindergarten in his diapers! We are talking STUBBORN! I tried... and tried! Daddy tried... sister tried... even Grandma and Grandpa tried! We begged and pleaded... and promised him a BIG SURPRISE! But nope... he wasn't in the least bit interested. "Someday" he told us... "Some Sunday!" So... we stopped. And then... on a Sunday - May 2nd to be exact... Logan asked if he could sit on the potty. I thought to myself "uh-huh... sure thing!" ... but, he did! And... he went! And he did it again, and again, and again! And, then again the next day... and the day after! Mommy and Daddy left to go on their cruise... and he was a bit stubborn for Grandma... but, once Mommy returned... he picked up where he left off... and away he went! He hasn't had a single accident... and I am happy to say... HE DID IT... AND BETTER YET... HE DID IT BEFORE HE TURNED 3!

Yeah Logan!

Only problem that we have now is that he asks for a reward EVERY single time he goes! We are down to just M & M's... but, every once in awhile he will say "Can I have.... (Victor, Spencer, Hiro...) for going on the potty? Boy, does he know how to work the system!

0 comments: