The last year has been very difficult for all of us... but, especially Mommy and Logan! We have spent a lot of time "house bound"... and going to and from doctors appointments. I just so happened to see (divine intervention, of course!)... a mom from Lorielle's school during the summer while eating at Chick-Fil-A. She asked if Logan and I would be interested in attending MOPS in the fall... and before I even had a chance to think about it... my mouth opened and said "YES! I would LOVE to!" (so unlike me, as many of you know)... God definitely knew what we needed! And so here we are... off to MOPS! I am excited to meet other Christian Mom's... and for Logan to be able to play with new friends!
Oh Yes... Mommy and Logan had a nice lil' talk on the way to MOPS about how he really shouldn't make silly "mean" faces at his teacher or his friends! He thinks it is quite funny... and does so just to be a "ham"... but, I am not sure someone else would think the same! Hmmm... if only I could be a "fly on the wall" in his class.
1 comments:
Fun, fun, fun! I hope the two of you have an amazing year filled with friendship, encouragement, and lots of fun!!
Post a Comment