Thursday, December 16, 2010

2nd Grade Christmas Fun!

Today I had the privilege of helping in Lorielle's 2nd Grade Class during a few of the planned Christmas Festivities for the week!
Crafts Time and Goodies!



Room Mother Mrs. Wasienus presenting Mrs. Woods with one of her 12 Days of Christmas Gifts! Today we gave Mrs. Woods a Manicure & Pedicure!




In Lorielle's letter to Santa... she was to ask for ONE item for herself... and TWO for someone else! I couldn't help but laugh... I am not sure why she asked Santa for a new camera for mom and dad (as Daddy has his new camera!). But, I assume because this became quite a debate in our home in the last year as Daddy was starting his photography business! And... a "bigger wallet" so that it can fit more! Yeah... that would be nice! Too funny!












Yesterday her class watched "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and ate cupcakes!
And tomorrow... "Polar Express" with bells and hot cocoa!

0 comments: