Saturday, December 18, 2010

Memories!

New and Old!
Growing up... I have so many memories of "A Christmas Carole" at the Glendale Centre Theater! I went with my family... and I also went with my best friend Kelly and her family! It was a very special time! I have wanted to take Lorielle but the timing has never been right. This year though... I was bound and determined... and we finally made it work! I couldn't wait! Logan spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa (as he isn't quite ready to sit still that long)... and in the pouring rain... Bob, Lorielle, and I headed to Glendale!






All alone in the backseat... and yes... already missing her brother!

Daddy safely driving us through the wind and the rain!

Waiting in the car... as the doors didn't open until 2pm... but, we wanted to make sure we arrived extra early!

It was just like I remembered... right down to the decorated tree!

Excited!
While we were waiting for the play to begin... one of the actresses came and spoke with Lorielle. She told her how beautiful she was... how she loved her dress... and thought she should be in the play! Afterwards... someone else spoke to Lorielle as we were leaving... and said everyone was talking about her backstage. Yes... one very proud Mommy!

Memories... so many memories!

Snow! Snow! Snow!

Lorielle and I thought Daddy looked quite funny with "bubbles" (I mean... SNOW!) on his head!

We then headed to Northwoods for dinner! One of Mommy's favorite restaurants growing up (and it still is!).
A wonderful day... filled with memories... new and old!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

What fun!! Lorielle is always dressed so beautiful and festive! Merry Christmas to all of you!! xoxo