Monday, August 8, 2011

3rd Grade...

Here She Comes!
Lorielle's first day of 3rd Grade!












Lorielle,
Oh sweet pea... I know how sad you are to see summer come to an end. Me, too! It definitely went by way too fast! I had so much fun with you... and enjoyed having you home with me every day! But, I also know... before long... you will be back into your "school routine"... working hard... learning lots... and making 3rd grade memories! And, I just know... you are missing those "Mommy notes" that you pull out of your lunchbox every day on your napkins, right? Of course, we can count the days until your first vacation... but, no doubt... you will be shedding tears once again because you will missing all of your friends. So for now... enjoy today... look forward to tomorrow... and we will cherish each and every memory from our yesterdays! I love you Lorielle... with all of my heart! You are beautiful... inside and out... and I am so very proud of you!
3rd Grade is going to be GREAT... you will see!
I love you Lorielle... forever and always!
xoxo Mommy xoxo

0 comments: