to the dump...
to the dump...
we go!
I don't know how you spent your Saturday afternoon... but, we spent ours at the dump! Fun times, huh? Logan has always been fascinated with our weekly trash trucks. And... he has always asked where they take our trash and what happens to it once it is dumped out of our trash cans! But, for the last two weeks... it has been a daily topic of conversation... and he has been quite persistent that we take him to the dump uhm... like NOW! I wasn't sure why... so, I kept asking... and finally... I learned why! You see... about 2 weeks ago... he decided it was time to say good-bye to his "McQueen Car" potty seat! I was so ready to see it go... that once he gave me the thumbs up... I threw it away immediately! Well, apparently... he decided he wasn't quite ready to part with it... and so he thought if we went to the dump... we could find it and bring it home.
Sorry Buddy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment