Lorielle,
My not so lil’ baby girl… oh, how much… so so much… I love you! "Fabulous 4th Grade!" (as you teacher calls it)… is about to begin. My, oh my… where did time go? I remember the very moment you entered this world… and then as I walked you into your very first day of school… and it only seems like yesterday. And yet, here we are… a new year… a new grade… 5 years into school… and my "big" girl!
I enjoyed every minute of summer with you! Our busy times… our quiet times… our vacations… and our days at home. And to be honest, I am so not ready to let you go. I wish that I could have you with me… by my side… each and every minute… as I don’t want to miss a precious second with you. You are growing up so fast… and I wish I could "bottle time"… and stand still in this moment. But of course, I know that isn’t possible. And, I am certain as you read this you will have that sassy grin on your face saying… "C’mon on Mom! Really?" And although, I know you might mean that… I also know there is a tiny piece of your heart wishing it just might be possible!
I love you Lorielle… more than you will ever know… more than I ever thought possible. I love you with all of my heart… my soul… my every being. I am so very proud to be your Mommy! I want the very best for you… in every aspect of your life. Although 3rd grade was a good year… it was definitely an emotional, tough year. Sickness and surgery for both of us… and a not so nice classmate at the end. But, we made it through… and summer has left us feeling refreshed and ready! And, I just know… as Mrs. Aguliar has said… 4th grade is going to be FABULOUS!
Enjoy each day my lil’ Miss Sweet Pea! Be the best you can be… work hard… but, have fun doing it! I remember 4th grade… and it is an awesome time in your life! I pray for you each and every day my precious girl! That the Lord will protect you and keep you safe in every way! That your faith will grow in Jesus… and that each day your heart will yearn to be more like Him. I pray Lorielle that the special friendship that you and Analeise share will continue to grow and blossom… and that the two of you will always be able to count on each other… no matter what! Of course, I pray that your studies will take you to new places… that you will enjoy learning… and the challenges that come with that. And as your Mom I pray that I will be there to help you… to guide you… and walk with you! That I will be an example of Christ… and be the Mother He has called me to be. I will always, always be here for you Lorielle… and know I will always, always love you!
My beautiful girl… in just a few short hours… I will be waking your pretty lil’ face… and the new school year will be on its way! Fabulous 4thgrade Lorielle… 4th Grade!!! Oh my!!! Enjoy your first day… have a blast… and just know I love you with all of my heart! I am so blessed to be your Mom… and so excited to walk with you through 4th grade!
I love you! Mom
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Fabulous 4th Grade!
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment