Kindergarten & Fourth Grade!
I certainly can't believe that this Mama has a Kindergartner and a 4th Grader! Where did time go? I remember the very day they were born... and yet... here we are! We have 2 in school! Oh my!
And so... ready or not... this very special day begins!
Our lil' sleepy head isn't quite ready either!
Good Morning Buddy... It is time to get up and go to Kindergarten!
Hmmm... does he look excited? I think not...
But our FABULOUS 4th grader is certainly all smiles!
4th Grade Lorielle... 4th Grade!
And, with 4th grade... comes a big backpack! Pink of course!
Ahhh... my lil' sweetheart!
And here he is... our lil' Kindergartner!
And... look at that Dinosaur backpack!
Oh... this Mommy is sooooooo blessed!
First day always seems to be... Sunny! Bright! and... REALLY HOT!
Our Cool Dude!
Allison, Analeise, and Lorielle!
Kindergartner line up... look'n a lil' nervous!
"Mom... are you really gonna leave me here?"
They all look so small!
Mrs. Wheeler... and Mrs. Buckland!
...and there he goes! *sniff-sniff*

0 comments:
Post a Comment