Decorating the Christmas Tree in our home is always special. My mom began a tradition years ago with Hallmark ornaments. Every year she gives each one of us an ornament with a special meaning and the year. Lorielle has collected Cinderella ornaments the past few years, Bob and I have collected light houses, and this year Logan has a series of "First Christmas" ornaments. As we place each ornament on the tree, we are filled with memories from years past. I think my first ornament is from 1976 - Bestsy Clark (which is what my bedroom was as a young girl).
Getting ready for the "big event"!
This year, Lorielle has the honor of placing the first ornament on our tree!
And Logan... his very first ornament.
Lorielle's Cinderella castle-music box ornament is carefully placed on the tree so that she can play the music EVERY time she walks by the Christmas tree. (And yes, I do mean EVERY time!).
A little help from Daddy.
"Uhm... I think I would like to pull this off and check it out!"
Silly lil' guy!
Our Christmas tree is a little "bottom" heavy. But, that is okay... Lorielle's special touch makes it extra-extra special!
Ahhh... Mommy has her Christmas presents already!
And, the finishing touch... the angel. Lorielle and Daddy decided they needed an extra boost with Lorielle's "turbo propeller" headband (from our 4th of July celebration).
And the finishing touch... the Angel! Lorielle and Daddy decided they needed an extra boost with Lorielle's "turbo propeller" headband (from our 4th of July celebration).
Well... let's try from this side of the tree!
"Okay Daddy... you give it a try!"
"TA-DA"... our beautiful Christmas Tree!
And to finish the "big event" a delicious Rice-Krispy treat! M'mmm
Monday, December 10, 2007
O'Christmas Tree... O'Christmas Tree
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
8:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment