Logan is officially 10 Months Old... two short months from his FIRST Birthday! Each day is so very precious... but, I certainly wish it would slow down just a tad bit!
At 10 months... our lil' guy IS ON THE MOVE! Not walking... but, crawling... and oh, so fast! We can't keep up! He is also pulling himself up to a standing position... and into EVERYTHING! Logan has shown us how "unbaby proof" our home is. My, oh my! Lorielle's big "deal" was to get into Mommy's tupperware cupboard... Logan on the other hand has passed up the tupperware... but, will pull off every book on a bookshelf if allowed... opens drawers... has a very big interest in door stops, doors, plugs, and opening and closing the closet drawers. I am afraid this is only the beginning... BOY... our little BOY... is certainly different than our little girl was at this age. He eats most anything... and is learning to "chew, chew, chew". He and Lorielle share such special play times together each day... and as I sit and listen to them interact with such sibling love it melts my heart. He definitely thinks his BIG SISTER "rocks"... and of course, Lorielle adores her little brother. He now has 8 teeth - the last 4 popped through almost all at the same time. OUCH! He is such a happy lil' guy... always smiling, always laughing, and full of so much love! Each morning when I go into his room and pick him up, he snuggles with me by placing his arm around my neck and clenches my hair to pull me as close as we can get. At bedtime, he always has to snuggle with Mommy before he will sleep in his crib. I know he won't always be this "cuddly", so I savor every single second.
Each day is a miracle... and I am ever so proud to be called his Mommy! I can't imagine my life without my children. Thank you Lord for each precious day... for each smile, for each giggle, for each time they call my name... what a precious gift we have been given! 
10 Months Old Today! 
And, oh so proud of being such a "big boy". 
A glimpse into my "serious" side. 
"Look at what I can do Mommy!" (Notice the big grin? Could that be because he has been told it is a "no-no"?) 
"HHHmmm... did Mommy say this was a no-no?" 
"Yes, I think so... but... ... ..." 
"Logan... fly like a birdie!" ... And away his arms go... flap, flap, flap! 
On the move... picture time took a long time today... 
Taking his puppy for a walk... 
Well, maybe not... chewing on the string seems much better!
And look, even with no hands! 
Busy playing in his room!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
10 Months Old!
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a cutie pie! And he is definitely a boy, getting in to EVERYTHING! Oh and it is just the beginning. Just wait until he starts standing on stools to get stuff off the counters, boy is that fun!
Post a Comment