Here and there... just a few pictures to share! 
Lorielle cuddled up after "reading" a few good books! ZZZ'zzz...
********************************************************
********************************************************
********************************************************
A picture that Logan will probably wish one day I never took... but, I couldn't resist!
Lorielle was playing "bride and groom" ... and decided Logan needed to be in the wedding, too... so, she decorated him with her creative "head piece" ... HHH'mmm........... 

And, of course the beautiful bride with her bouquet!
*******************************************************
*******************************************************
*******************************************************
Grandma and Grandpa gave Lorielle and Logan $5 each to buy "whatever they wanted". I took Lorielle shopping... and it was quite an event. She placed a lot of thought into each item she considered... but, finally decided her new Princess Bath Puzzle Pieces were the best. And so there it is... Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Oh Lorielle...
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment