Logan is 11 months! I cannot believe that I am sitting here typing... 11 months! My lil' guy... Mommy's little baby... it seems impossible he is almost one year! It seem as if it were only yesterday that I was in the final stretch of my pregnancy... counting the days until I could hold our precious miracle in my arms! Here I am 11 months later... and I can barely get him to hold still long enough to take his picture! Can you believe how much he has grown? Yikes!!!
As you can see from the pictures... he has quite the personality... yes, he is definitely a ham! He is such a cutie... happy (except when Mommy takes him shopping!)... and filled with so much love! He loves to give kisses... and pat Lorielle and I on the face. He is constantly on the move... loves to explore... and has a lot of fun getting into his sister's toys. If you ask him what the sheep says, he will reply "ba ba ba"... and we are working on what does the cow say. He isn't walking... but, I expect he will take off one day as if he has been walking his entire life. Once he makes up his mind, there is no stopping him... as he is very determined. He was very attached to his bottle... but, with the BPA scare... I found sippy cups that are BPA free... and he took to them instantly... we are almost ready to say "good bye" to his bottle. (Bitter-sweet for Mommy!). He has quite the appetite... and lets us know during meal time how delicious his food his (MMM'mmm...). I am so very blessed... with my "little" girl... and my little boy... I couldn't ask for more!
Ham'n It Up!
What a very handsome lil' guy!
When the remote is "missing"... look for Logan!
Too cute!

Like I said... he is filled with personality! 
"Try to take my picture now, Mommy!"
Saturday, May 3, 2008
11 Months... No Way!
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment