Friday we spent a full day at sea. The weather was quite stormy Thursday night and into Friday. Needless to say, by morning... I was feeling a bit "blah!"... Definitely seasick! I needed AIR... so, I chose the table for breakfast... very close to the door where I could feel the breeze! I finally put on a patch... and after a few hours, I was feeling a little better. We spent the day relaxing... and I think most of us even took a nap. Dinner was our second formal night in the dining room... and by that time I was feeling better... but, Lorielle began complaining of a stomach ache... and by early Saturday morning she was running a fever - so definitely not motion sickness like Mommy.
The VERY BEST PARENTS EVER! Thank you Mom and Dad! We LOVE you BOTH!
Logan giving dinner a try all by himself.
Grandpa and his lil' man!
Now Grandma's turn! Dinner in the dining room was always interesting... and made Mommy a nervous wreck. I have to admit, Logan did excellent! Out of 6 nights, we only had to walk out once from a crying spell. Asking an 11 month old to sit through a 5 course meal 6 nights in a row was quite an order for a little one. But, for the most part he did great!
Yes, Lorielle did wonderful, too! She was bored from time to time as you can see... but, she was a good girl, too! We received many compliments on our well-behaved children... so, that made Mommy and Daddy proud!
Lorielle is gearing up for "Class Clown" in Kindergarten. Oh dear... I think we are in trouble!
Tonight for dessert, we had Baked Alaska! M'mmm...M'mmm... the best! The waiters closed the curtains, turned off the lights... and then they all came out with Baked Alaska (an ice cream cake with marshmallow topping - lit on top). It was awesome to see and oh, so delicious to eat!
Our Baked Alaska! MMM'mmmmm.............................
Our waiter - Gary - serving us our Baked Alaska.
Did I mention how good this was???!!!
A very handsome man... oh wait, that is MY HUSBAND!
Logan was sleeping (an no, we didn't dare wake him for a picture!).
Grammy and Gramp's kick'n up their heels!
Lorielle's most memorable moment... dancing on the dance floor with Papa while the band played... and people looked on! Very special moment for her... and no, she wasn't shy at all!
Yup, Class Clown... Oh Lorielle!
And then there is Logan... "Not another picture!"
Late Friday night, the Star Princess had their Champagne Fountain.
There were a total of 750 Champagne glasses... and it was fun to watch them stack them up.

Done... Wahoo!
And now, people can help pour the Champagne!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Headed Home - A Day At Sea
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment