Sunday, May 25, 2008

Alaska Family Pictures

Special pictures that will flood our hearts with memories everytime we see them! I couldn't wait to get home and put them all in frames!


Ketchikan!


Logan - First Formal Night At Dining Table


Formal Night #1


Formal Night #1


Formal Night #1


Formal Night #2


Formal Night #2

...Oh... and Logan's pink shirt... hhhmmm.... I really went back and forth on whether I was going to buy him this shirt... but, all of our outfits came together so perfectly (not planned when we first began shopping)... so I went for it. That night after dinner we all changed clothes except for Logan... and yes, someone called him a girl for the first time. UGH!!! Unfortunately, Lorielle wasn't in the elevator to politely correct them.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

WOW! I just read your BLOG for 30 minutes, feels like I was on your trip! Gorgeous pictures! I love the professional family shot with the sunset on this page, it is beautiful of all of you! Looks like you had an amazing time and the kids were so good! Welcome Home!!