Monday, November 3, 2008

The Celebration Continues - Part II

Lorielle's kindergarten class... and some very special friends were invited to her 5th Birthday - Princess Style at the park! It was definitely a day to remember... it couldn't have gone better! Lorielle had so much fun... and enjoyed celebrating her special day with friends she adores! We played games... ate pizza and cake... and shared hugs, smiles, and laughter from the heart! Happy Birthday Sweetheart! We LOVE you!


The "Big" 5! My, oh my... where did time go?


Our lil' Princess! 5 years old!











Playing a Princess Game - "Pin The Heart On The Necklace!"



Logan keeping busy... and being such a good boy at sister's party!































Mommy was just a little bit tired after the "big event"... but, it was worth it all. I must admit... I think I had it fairly easy... as Lorielle's class is definitely filled with the best group of little ones! They are just precious!

0 comments: