Thank you all so very much for your thoughts and prayers regarding Lorielle. We have had 15 good days! YES!!! She has had two minor tummy aches... but after a good nights sleep she was feeling better by morning. Unfortunately, I am not all that impressed with the specialist... and I feel as if we are starting from ground zero once again. But, I will follow her plan... UNTIL... Lorielle is in pain again... and then I will be ringing their phone off the hook. We are currently awaiting test results that should be back sometime early next week. We also have one more test to submit... and additional blood work that I am awaiting paperwork for. In the meantime, the doctor has placed Lorielle on a high-fiber diet... which I have had to adjust a bit here and there because my poor child can't live in the bathroom! We are taking it one day at a time... ever so grateful that she is having pain-free days... and hoping and praying that we can get to the bottom of whatever is causing this BEFORE she has another "episode".
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment