Saturday, April 11, 2009

Colored Eggs!

Daddy took on this annual "event" all by himself this year! Unfortunately we had a last minute change in plans... and I had to get ready for Saturday night church. Both Bob and I were going to be helping at all 3 Easter Sunday services and we didn't want to miss the weekends message. We didn't want to let the kiddos down... so I showered... and Daddy colored eggs! Logan decided he didn't care much for the family tradition... and headed off to play! Lorielle on the other hand enjoyed herself immensely!




"See Buddy... you put the egg in here and it changes colors!"

"And tell me why watching an egg turn colors is such a big deal? I'm outta here!"

Look'n very colorful... two shades of pink... two shades of purple... two shades of blue... ... ...


HHHmmm... and then they all turned PINK... what happened? Oh... and that "brown" egg? Yikes! I don't remember seeing that color on the box!

0 comments: