Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Open House

A few pictures to share from Lorielle's Open House this evening! Lorielle has only two months left until summer vacation... and I still cannot believe she is even in kindergarten! This year has passed by so quickly... yikes! After visiting her classroom, we checked out the first grade classrooms (and teachers)... and I think my heart skipped a few beats. First grade? No... it can't be possible! She will always be my "baby".


Kindergarten!
Look at how she is growing... I can't believe it!

Definitely the BEST teacher ever! We LOVE her... and have been so blessed to have her as Lorielle's kindergarten teacher! I asked her tonight if she would like to teach first grade... oh, how I wish! I just can't imagine Lorielle having anyone else!


A lil' book of Lorielle's writings and art projects this year! Definitely a keepsake!

0 comments: