Sadly, Lorielle's weeks vacation from school is down to a few short hours! It definitely went by way too quickly! Tomorrow we will be back into the "routine"... wake up... school... homework... playtime... dinner... story... bedtime! UGH! I will so miss not having her home with me all the time! I will admit... I have begun the countdown until summer! 8 weeks left... that is it! This makes me very excited... YET... that means she only has 8 weeks left of Kindergarten... and then onto First Grade. Very Bittersweet!
We had lots of fun during her break from school. Easter of course... a play date with a friend from school... spending the night at Grandma and Grandpa's... movie night (times two!)... baking cupcakes... a fun school project... bike rides... breakfast at The Original Pancake House (Lorielle's favorite for breakfast!)... a lil' bit of shopping for summer clothes... dinner with Grandma and Grandpa at Coco's and Chick-Fil-A... a few late nights... followed by a few late mornings... cuddles... snuggles... kisses... and hugs... and... a day at SeaWorld! Daddy surprised all of us when he took Wednesday off to take care of Mommy (unfortunately, I was sick all week). No matter how sick I felt... I wasn't about to waste a day off with Daddy! So... to SeaWorld we headed! Oh... it was soooooo cold... but, it was a super fun day and enjoyed by all (especially since it was Logan's first time!).
Sunday, April 19, 2009
~Spring Break '09~
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment