Pray for our lil' boy today... His MRI is scheduled for 12:30 p.m. this afternoon.
Update: Logan's MRI went smoothly. God's hands cradled our lil' boy throughout the day and His timing was amazingly perfect - as it always is! Logan fell asleep shortly before he was called back for his MRI. He continued to sleep as I carried him back, placed him on the table and adjusted his lil' head in the special pillow. The nurses and doctors were amazed at our lil' sleeper! I held his hands as they placed the mask over his face and he woke briefly - cried, asked me to hold him, and then he was out. I gave my lil' man a kiss on the cheek and prayed my heart out as I walked back out through the double doors. Thank You God that Logan did not have to see any of his surroundings... the nurses, doctors, machines... and did not have to be strapped down while awake. We were called into recovery just as he was waking up. He immediately asked for me and I picked him up and held him tight. He ate an orange Popsicle and a package of graham crackers... and home we went. Long day... but, we made it! We could feel God's love and His strength wrapped around us like a warm blanket.
Update - August 12th: Logan's MRI results are absolutely~completely~100% Normal! No tumors... no lesions! Praise God!
Update - August 13th: Logan's 24 hr. Urine Test results were a bit on the high side. Doctor has ordered a CT SCAN of his neck and upper body under general anesthesia (again! Ugh!). Pray - oh please pray!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
M R I
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOTS OF PRAYERS FOR LOGAN!!!
He is such a brave little boy!! All our prayers are with him, always!!
Post a Comment