...Of First Grade!
Excuse me... Hello... Anyone, Anyone? Can someone please tell me where summer disappeared to? Please, Please tell me, as I would really like to know. 10 weeks of summer vacation... gone... in a "blink of an eye". Good Grief! I would like to put in my request for school to begin after Labor Day... as it did when I was growing up. Mid-August is ridiculous (well, in my opinion anyway!).
And so it begins... routine... routine... and more routine! Get up, school (all day this year), homework, play time, dinner, bath, reading, snuggles-cuddles and kisses, bedtime... and then it starts all over again. I am not sure I am ready for this... but, I guess I better be because school begins tomorrow! Bob and I requested a specific teacher and we have prayed all summer long that it would be God's will that Lorielle be placed in just the "right" class. And, I think she has been! We spoke with her teacher this evening... and she offered her prayers for Logan. Amazing! As of right now, Lorielle will not have any of her Kinder friends in her new class and because of this she has been sad and disappointed. But as much as it hurts to see my little girl hurt... I think this is a blessing in disguise. Bob and I are praying she will make many new friends... ones that are kind, loving, and a heart filled with Jesus.
I cannot believe Lorielle will be in First Grade! Wow! Wasn't I just sitting here in tears because it was the first day of Kindergarten? Yikes!
A little something from Mommy... Junie B - First Grade books!
My Precious Little Girl ~ Lorielle
1 comments:
You are such a sweet Mommy! Lorielle is going to do great!! I love her new outfit and backpack! Have so much fun tomorrow!! :)
Post a Comment