First Grade Here She Comes!

Tuesday ~ August 18th - 6:30 a.m. ... My Sleeping Beauty!

It's Time... It is your FIRST day of FIRST Grade!

Oh Dear... Oh My...

All smiles! A little bit nervous... a lot excited!

Meet My First Grader... Lorielle Faith Tweedy!


Love note in lunch box... I am sure she won't let me do this forever... but for now... I will continue to do it every day!

A little bit of nutrition...

Here I come First Grade!

So Proud... but do I really have to let her go?

My Lil' Miss Sweet Pea!

Absolutely adorable... innocent... precious... I can't believe she is in first grade!

One last hug from brother... boy, does he miss her!

In class... at her new desk...

Day Two!


And Day Three...

I love you so very much Lorielle! I am praying this will be an
awesome year... as you learn and grow... and make many new friends!
2 comments:
Dear Tweedy Family,
Finally we were able to get on your Blog. Love to see your family and love the music you pick. Thank you for the invite to your Blog.....Hopefully we can do this right. We are not up on Blogging.
Love,
Tom & Betty
What a cutie! Love all the new school outfits and curled hair...how do you get her to wear curlers? I don't think there are enough sweets in the world to get Brooke to do that :-( I wish!
Good luck in first grade Lorielle!
Post a Comment