Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Miracle Celebration

Remember the "My Little Miracle Essay Contest" I entered? Well... I just happened to be ONE of the SIX winners! So... in my honor... Dr. Frederick - Huntington Reproductive Center along with Ferring Pharmaceuticals hosted a "Miracle Celebration" for our family. It was a very special afternoon. Memories flowed as we visited with Dr. Frederick and her staff. Dr. Frederick is an amazing doctor who we will never forget. Her nurses - Janet and Paula - spent countless hours with Bob and I during our journey and it was very special to see them again, too! My essay will be posted on Ferring's website shortly... and they are also preparing a press release for several newspapers. How exciting!



Dr. Jane Frederick... who we are forever grateful for!





1 comments:

Kelly said...

This is SO AWESOME!!! Those are two beautiful little miracles you have been blessed with, no one deserve it more!!