Thursday, January 20, 2011

2 Cute...

2 4-Get!

Logan: "Mommy, I'm tired of my shadow following me around! Can I send him back to God?"

Lorielle: "Daddy, if Santa's elves made my doll stroller and doll clothes... How come the tags inside say 'Made in China'"?

Mommy: "Mommy and Daddy are going to go away for a few days and you are going to stay with Grandma and Grandpa."
Logan: "Where are you going?"
Mommy: "Daddy and I are going to celebrate our anniversary and go back to where we got married."
Logan: "Will you marry me, Mommy? And then you can be my princess!"

Lorielle: "Mommy, how do babies come out?"
Mommy: (trying very hard to avoid a complete answer)... "Well, you came out of my tummy!"
Lorielle: "How?"
Mommy: "Well, the doctors made an incision in my belly... and took you out." Lorielle: "Did you have to push me out?"
Mommy: "No."
Lorielle: "How come some people have to push?"
Mommy: (thinking I had escaped this topic once again!) "Well because most mommies have their babies in a different way, but Mommy couldn't."
Lorielle: "Mom, I already know why they have to push... it is because they have to poop out the baby."
Mommy: "Well no... not quite like that either!"
...and away she went...off to play! Whew... until next time that is!

Driving down the freeway... chat'n with my lil' man...
Logan: "Mommy, I think that 'boy' in the car next to us wants to race!"
Mommy: "No Buddy, I don't think so!"
Logan: "Yes Mommy, he does! Go faster so you can pass him and then we will win!"
Mommy: "Bud, Mommy's ole' van isn't a race car and I don't think we could beat that 'boys' car!"
Logan: "Oh mom... I wish we had a fast red car like Jocelyn!"

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the Made in China comment!!