Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Part of Me

My precious lil' Miss Sweet Pea! Oh, that she is!

Although she is only 7 years old... she has been a part of me from the very moment I can remember. She held a piece of my heart way before she was ever conceived!

Yes... as I played Mommy with my favorite doll as just an itsy-bitsy lil' girl... Lorielle was the daughter I dreamed of having one day! She was wished for... hoped for... prayed for... truly our lil' miracle!

I love her with all of my heart... my soul... my being!

Strong-willed... oh yes... that she is!

Stubborn... uh-huh... that, too!

Oh but let me tell you... she has a heart of gold!

She is so very gentle, kind, and loving!

A worrier... unfortunately.

Sensitive... absolutely!

Patient... most definitely!

The perfect daughter... an amazing sister... the "bestest" friend you will ever have... and a follower of Jesus.

Yup... that is my lil' girl!

100% Girly-Girl... in every sense of the word! Ribbons, curls, fancy dresses, and dolls... that is so her!

She walks in the door after school... and heads straight to her room. Off goes the uniform... on goes a "dress-up"... "high heels"... a touch of jewelry... and a new hair-do! She is the most styl'n girl doing homework I know!

Sleep... never really been much into that! She was never a "napper"... and even to this day... I can walk into her room in the middle of the night... and she will look up at me and smile! She is awake as Daddy leaves for work in the wee hours of the morning... and will keep those sparklers open until he walks through the door at night. And in between that... in the middle of the night... she will often go into her brother's room to check on him... or peek out her blinds to see what is going on outside.

Medicine... well, just forget it! There is no "sugar-coat'n" this! Just like her Aunt Lori... down it goes... and right back up it comes!

We are still work'n at removing those training wheels off of her bike... one day, we hope! Although she isn't in any rush... and that is okay. She might be driving first! Well, let's hope not!

School... she is doing great! Although she would prefer if it were all about socializing instead!

Organized... well, not really! But I am sure it will kick in at some point... unless she has acquired her Daddy's genes in that area! We will keep practicing though!

Favorite Colors: Red and Green! If it were up to Lorielle... it would be Christmas all year!

Favorite Food: Chicken... with Honey Mustard of course!

Skinned Knees... almost always! Poor girl! I remember those days and they weren't fun!

Sweet to the core... and loved more than anything in this world! Yes... that is my Lorielle!

And so blessed I am!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

By far the sweetest post I have ever read!!