While in Lake Forest this afternoon... We visited at a very busy duck pond!
Thank you ducks for spending a lil' bit of time with us this afternoon! We enjoyed your company. But not so much... the "stuff" you left on our shoes after our visit! Unfortunately, our shoes had to ride home in the back of the van... and then cleaned when we got home!
"If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You're braver than you believe; stronger than you seem; and smarter than you think! But the most things is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you."~Winnie The Pooh.
In those TIMES I can't seem to find GOD, I rest in the ASSURANCE He knows how to FIND ME.
EVERYDAY holds a possibility of a MIRACLE!
LIFE is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our BREATH AWAY.
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say "I used everything you gave me."
"God doesn't call the qualified. He qualifies the called."
0 comments:
Post a Comment