Sunday, February 10, 2008

Oh Daddy!

I couldn't resist... I had to share these pictures!

A week or two ago - during our California -cold winter blast - Lorielle and Daddy decided they were getting "cabin fever" and needed to go outside in the backyard for awhile. I reminded them both (at least twice!) that Lorielle needed her JACKET, CINDERELLA HAT, and MITTENS! I then went about what I was doing... assumed all went well... and went downstairs a little later to check on them... Well, Daddy got the jacket and mittens right... but, does this look like Lorielle's Cinderella hat to you??? HHHmmm... ... Not only is it NOT her Cinderella hat... it is the hood to her jacket - not attached - and yes, on upside down! Too funny! When I asked Lorielle who picked out her hat - she said "Daddy couldn't find my Cinderella hat, so he told me to wear this. I told him it wasn't on right, but he said it was!" ... ... ... ... OH DADDY!


0 comments: