Logan,
One year my lil' guy... you are ONE YEAR OLD today! Happy FIRST Birthday! Oh, how I love you so very much!
I remember the very day we were told "it's a boy!" ... and I thought... "I can't imagine being a 'boy mommy!' "... and yet here I am today and I can't imagine not being one!
Logan, you truly are a gift from above! Our lil' miracle! Such a blessing... more than I ever deserve... could hope or pray for! You have taught me so much in this past year... and I have loved every single minute of it. I couldn't imagine decorating a boy's room... buying boy's clothes... having a boy's birthday party... and now, I can't imagine it being any other way!
My little one, I remember the very moment I held you in my arms for the first time... kissed your soft, precious head... and told you how much I loved you. It feels as if it were only yesterday. This year has flown by ever so quickly, but I have treasured each and every moment.
I thank God for every day with you as I watch you grow and learn! You are absolutely precious. You are such the funny little "ham"... but, oh... can you be stubborn! You are a happy little guy... but, you don't pass on an opportunity to let us know when life isn't flowing as you think it should. You put your hands on your head, complain a bit, and pout by putting your head on the floor. You silly little guy!
You giggle and it makes my heart "pitter-patter". You smile and my heart is filled with sunshine! You kiss me and pat my back... and my heart melts all over again! You are trying so very hard to talk... and I treasure every single conversation we share. You have the cutest little "chitter-chatter"... and know exactly what you are trying to say. Each morning is a gift from above as I peek into your room and see your bright, blue eyes looking back at me! You are such the little cuddler... and I thank you my little one for always sharing your "binky" with mommy! I love to watch you and Lorielle together. You already share an amazing bond. You look at her and pat her head and kiss her cheeks... and I am just amazed at how much love the two of you share for each other. She loves you so very much and I know in the years to come, that love will only grow!
You love to eat... anything... everything... although, I think your all time favorite right now is your morning cereal... and any flavor yogurt! But, you are definitely not into any type of sauce (ketchup, ranch...) nor do you like cottage cheese (very much like Daddy!). You love music (so like Mommy!) and never pass up a moment to clap your hands, sing, dance (just like your sister), and you try so hard to snap those little fingers! And boy... do you ever have the dance moves! You aren't quite walking... but, I know you will be any day buddy! You are very interested in how things work... always checking something out! And, you love to play with anything that has wheels!
Logan, I love you with all of my heart... with every ounce of my being! I am so very proud to be called your Mommy! I pray each and every day I will always be the Mommy you deserve! God has certainly completed the shape of my heart with both you and your sister... and this is definitely "A Lil' Bit of Heaven on Earth!".
I love you precious little boy! Happy First Birthday!
Love,
Mommy
XOXOXOXOX
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Logan! That song with your letter made me cry! Very sweet! I love that song, it is so true!!
Post a Comment