Saturday Night - Date Night! OH... What Fun!
Bob and I went out to dinner and to the Brad Paisley Concert in Irvine and it was SO MUCH FUN! It is always nice to have a little time alone without the kiddos... and Bob and I enjoyed every second. Dinner at Black Angus was delicious... and the concert was perfect! It was outside... the weather was beautiful... and... of course, there was Brad Paisley... need I say more?


Julianne Hough (Dancing With The Stars) ~ Starting Her Career In Country Music
Chuck Wicks
Jewel
Jason Alexander - Starred in Brad Paisley's "Online" Video. He, and Brad Paisley's wife - Kimberly Williams-Paisley ("According To Jim") sat 4 rows in front of us.
Brad Paisley himself! 


Oops, the lady sitting next to us forgot to use the flash! 

Awesome on the guitar!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
^^^Date Night^^^
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You guys had great seats!! Glad you had a night out on your own!
Post a Comment