~~~Father's Day 2008~~~
Today was spent with the TWO VERY BEST FATHERS... My Husband... and My Father! How blessed am I?
Sunday morning, Lorielle and Logan were up bright and early... ready to celebrate their day with their Daddy! Lorielle couldn't wait to give Bob their cards and gift... and of course, Bob couldn't wait to open them! We had breakfast at home... and spent the morning relaxing and spending time with Daddy. In the early afternoon, we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's for Grandma's famous ribs (the absolute very best and my all time favorite meal!), fruit salad, corn on the cob, baked beans, and cheesy potatoes. Oh... and dessert... Mud Pie! M'mmm!!!
While spending the day with my little ones, husband, and parents... I came to realize that Father's Day really isn't "just" for Fathers... It is a day of reflection for Mothers and Wives. I am truly blessed... my life is complete... my heart is full... and I couldn't ask for anything more than that!





What did I ever do to deserve you? You are truly one of a kind... the most amazing man, husband, father, and friend! I love you with all of my heart... and although, I am often so busy I don't take the time to tell you... I am so very blessed to have you in my life! There was a time in our lives when we thought this day wasn't possible... yet here we are, with not one miracle... but... TWO! You never gave up... and when I felt as if I couldn't endure one more disappointing doctors appointment... you were right by my side cheering me on and giving me strength to take the next step. Lorielle and Logan absolutely adore you... and my heart is filled with such joy each night when you come home and their faces light up as bright as can be... and they can't wait for you to pick them up in your arms. I love to listen to you play with each of them in their rooms... as they giggle and laugh. You are that special man that takes the time to play with our little girly-girl and her "pink house", Barbies, and baby-dolls! What memories Lorielle will have! Each night as you tuck them in, reading devotions and praying... you give them such a sense of security to sleep peacefully through the night... and the special way you turn on Lorielle's princess stars... a way that not even Mommy can do!
You truly are all that a woman could ever hope for... and a child could ever dream of! Thank you for being the Husband and Father you are... and how grateful I am to celebrate this Father's Day with YOU!
I Love You Honey!










1 comments:
You are so great about finding coordinating outfits! Too cute! Lorielle is such a beautiful little girl, you should put her in print ads, she knows how to pose so well!! :)
Post a Comment