Happy 35th Birthday My Sister ~
~My Best Friend!
~~July 12, 1973 -- November 23, 1994 ~~
Sisters - Best Friends!
Lori,
My Sister - My Forever Best Friend... Happy Birthday! Oh, how I miss you! There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you! We shared a special bond - not only as sisters, but also as best friends... and for that, I am forever grateful! You left me with special memories I treasure each and every day! The "what if's" ... and the "could have beens" flood my mind... my heart... and I often daydream as if you were here with us... Planning an afternoon of shopping... swimming at the pool... having an evening bar-b-que... a trip to Laughlin... or simply calling you on the telephone to share the happenings of our day! I miss you "Lo"!
I know that Heaven is PERFECT... but, if you were with us today... we would be celebrating your birthday in the most perfect way I could plan! A BIG party for my LITTLE sister! Our home would be filled with laughter and love as we watched our little ones play! I am sure you would have at least two little ones... if not more! I can hear us singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... and I can picture you blowing out your 35 candles! No doubt at the end of the day, Lorielle would be begging to go home with Aunt Lori and her cousins! But what I can feel the most is the hugs we would share as we said our good-byes... and knowing I would be calling you the very next morning to chat! Happy Birthday My Sister... Happy Birthday!
I know there will come a day that I will see you again... the emptiness will be filled in my heart... and the tears will stop! Until then, I love you... and miss you... and of course, wish you were here!
Love Forever,
Lisa
1 comments:
That was beautiful... I'm crying of course!! Your sister is watching over your beautiful family always!!
Post a Comment