After making a pest of myself, Lorielle is scheduled for an ultra-sound on August 4th at 8am! The doctor had told me she would fax the request immediately following our telephone conversation on Monday night... but didn't. After calling the Diagnostics/Imaging office several times, they finally agreed to allow me to schedule before they received the paperwork from the doctor. She will need to fast for 8 hours... but being that her appointment is at 8am, it won't be a problem.
Secondly, the Axid the doctor prescribed is nasty tasting... blech! I tried it and wanted to run to the bathroom... Lorielle agreed to taste it... and of course, it didn't go down well. I even asked my mom to try... and she agreed. I don't know what the doctor was thinking... with a weak stomach to begin with... how on earth am I suppose to give this to her TWICE a day on an empty stomach? Definitely time for a new doctor... enough is enough!
We are hoping to have answers soon... she still isn't eating much... but, a little is much better than nothing at all.
Please continue to pray for her... and we will keep you posted!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Update
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment